Customer Service Representative bij Arvato
Vacature Customer Service Representative bij Arvato
For our Multi Channel Customer Service Centre in Venlo we would like to get in touch with a highly- motivated and enthusiastic:
Customer Service Representative Transaction banking
32-36 hours per week
You are working for a worldwide presence, renowned financial institution and be part of the financial market as interesting and challenging as such.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the answering and processing questions and responses from our biggest European clients by telephone or e-mail. You are interested to work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
• Handle queries from commercial clients received via email/phone/fax, independently and responsibly
• Analyse query to be able to understand best possible solution
• Manage relationship with the Client to ensure positive perception of the bank is not diminished
• Liaise with other teams within the (complex) organisation of the bank to be able to provide most complete and speedy response to queries
• Understand financial nature of queries and respond on an adequate level of professionalism
• Prioritise issues and maintain quality of service offered despite of the high level of pressure
• Manage different systems at the same time to be able to search for the information required in a speedy manner
• Accurately log cases in the CRM system making complete use of all possibilities given by the system and while talking to the Client
• Contribute to maintaining SL in the agreed targets
Profiel Customer Service Representative bij Arvato
• Good communication skills
• A clear and friendly (telephone) voice
• Willingness to work 40 hours during the first 4 training weeks
• Congenial / team spirit
• Client and service-oriented
• Very good communication skills, both written and oral in the English language
• You have excellent communication skills (native or near-native), both written and oral in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Swedish or Danish
• Familiarity with a PC and experience with Windows, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Ability to use the phone system
• Keyboarding skills
• Availability to stay long term (1 year minimum)
• Flexible with regards to shifts
• Flexible with regards to change in procedures
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to adapt to Customer Service Centre working rules (idle codes, break times, etc)
• Generic professional skills (punctuality, discipline, manners, politeness, appearance)
Minimum Requirements to apply:
• Customer service experience (experience with customers)
• Checked references and/or proof of activities going back two years
• Motivational letter in English
• CV in English
Assessments and a thorough background screening and credit check are part of the selection procedure.
Good primary and secondary labour agreements are obvious, the starting salary is dependent on your knowledge and experience. We have a salary house according AWVN guidelines.
Your growth follows is linked to that of the organisation.
arvato Benelux is a rapidly growing service provider of effective and complete solutions in customer services and logistics services with Dutch branches in Abcoude, Venlo, Venray en Heerlen.
arvato Benelux is part of arvato AG, the media service provider of Bertelsmann AG, one of the largest international media enterprises. Other Bertelsmann companies in the Netherlands are among others RTL Nederland with RTL TV channels 4,5 and 7 and Publishing House G+J with magazines such as Quest, National Geographic and Glamour.
arvato Benelux is active in Customer Services, Data Services, Loyalty Programs, Collections, Marketing Supply Chain and International Supply Chain Management and currently has well over 600 employees.
Working at arvato is
Working in a fast growing (international) organization and an inspiring work atmosphere where complex cases offer daily challenges. We encourage all employees to take initiative and optimally use the responsibility that is given to them. We believe in people that aspire after independency and self development.