Customer Service Representative Technical Support bij Arvato
Vacature Customer Service Representative Technical Support bij Arvato
Start date: January 2012
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for the answering and processing of questions and responses from our clients (B2B and/or B2C). The client is the central point of attention for our customer and we strive after delivering optimal customer services and 100% customer satisfaction.
As a CSR you will be first point of contact with clients delivering customer service and answering questions concerning:
• Answers on frequently asked questions.
• Driver - and software downloads, so that the customer profits of the newest functions for hid/her digital products.
• Firmware-updates repairing and service information questions.
• Information on obtaining an user-manual for the clients product
You would be working for the world wide renowned company that is a leader in digital imaging products, developed to enrich communication simplify complex tasks and helps to reach the customer creative goals.
• Handle queries from clients received via email and phone independently and responsibly in a correct and speedy manner
• Inform and advise clients on all subjects related to hardware and software issues, the products, promotions and services from the customer
• Diagnose and solve the possible problem
• Accurately logging data and cases, summarizing information, processing data and coordinating data in the available client systems ensuring accurate reports and client cases
• Responsible for quality and quantity of own work, consult with direct manager when problems arise
• Collecting, keeping updated and signaling possible shortcomings and difficulties concerning the contact registration and knowledge data base and give information on these subjects to the direct manager
• Positive contribution to a good work atmosphere within the team, active role in operational discussions on progress and signaling options for improvement to enhance overall quality and cooperation
• Being able to analyze queries to find best possible solution for the client
Profiel Customer Service Representative Technical Support bij Arvato
• MBO level of education
• Experience in a service environment, customer services and preferable in a technical support role
• Experience or proven affinity with computing, IT and Client software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English in order to be able to handle calls and emails
• Dutch language skills are a plus
• Commercial skills are a plus
• Administrative experience, typing skills and being able to process data in IT systems
• Clear and friendly telephone voice
• Client oriented, service oriented and a positive attitude
• Striving after best possible solution
• Good communication and social skills
• Team player
• Independent and pro-active
• Driven, enthusiast, positive work attitude
• Analytical and structured worker
• Flexibly available from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 19.00 o’clock
• Prepared to work weekend if this incidentally occurs
• Fulltime available during the whole training period
An assessment is part of the selection procedure, as well as a reference check. Not native English speakers have to do a language test.
We offer you an interesting job in a fast-growing and inspiring organisation. We offer a competitive salary and travel reimbursement. You will start with a 3 week training program. You will be trained in customer products, application, software and hardware. Goal is to be a partner to our clients delivering optimal services.
Who is Arvato?
Outsourcing partner arvato Benelux B.v. is an authoritative service provider of effective and complete solutions in Customer Services, Credit Management Services, Marketing & Data Services and International Supply Chain Management for markets in and outside Europe. In the Netherlands arvato services has branches in Abcoude, Amstelveen, Venlo and Venray and currently has 500 employees.
Arvato Benelux B.V. is a division of Arvato AF, the media service provider of Bertelsmann AG. Renowned Bertelsmann companies in the Netherlands are e.g. RTL Nederland (TV stations RTL 4,5,7, and 8, Radio 538) and Publisher G+J (Magazines National Geographic, Quest and Glamour).